Table of Contents
- 1 Which internship is best for UPSC?
- 2 Can I give UPSC during internship?
- 3 How can I earn money by studying in UPSC?
- 4 How do I intern for an MP?
- 5 How do I intern at MEA?
- 6 What are the jobs for UPSC aspirants?
- 7 Is it better to do an internship before or after college?
- 8 How do I apply for PSC Prep in India?
Which internship is best for UPSC?
A research based internship should help. This should be an internship where you read and research a lot on some subject which is is included the the Civil Services’ Exam syllabus. With this you get 1-2 months of dedicated study time for the exam and also have an ‘internship experience’ on your CV.
Can I give UPSC during internship?
Yes Indeed..! You can give UPSE after your graduation(i.e.after internship).
Which course is best for UPSC aspirants?
After considering the latest UPSC syllabus and recent IAS results, the top 10 optional subjects in UPSC can be listed as follows:
- Medical Science.
- Public Administration.
How can I earn money by studying in UPSC?
Start teaching high school students in an educational institute or a coaching center. This will benefit you double. It will earn some money for you. Moreover, it will also provide you the additional platform to apply and practice your expertise.
How do I intern for an MP?
Try calling your local MP’s office, or any other MP that takes your fancy, and see if an informal arrangement can be made. MPs mainly take these type of interns if the applicant is living in the MP’s own constituency, but some will be glad to help you, even if this is not the case.
How can I get an internship at MEA?
Eligibility Criteria Internships at MEA headquarters shall be open to Indian citizens with a minimum educational qualification of a graduate degree from a recognized university and a maximum age of 25 years as on 31 December of the year of internship.
How do I intern at MEA?
Selection Procedure. The selection process will be fully online at (www.internship.mea.gov.in) with applications, scrutiny, selection, allocation of Division, notification, extension and certification to be managed on a dedicated internship portal of the Ministry. The selection process will consist of two stages viz.
What are the jobs for UPSC aspirants?
All India Services
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (IDES)
How we help UPSC aspirants?
Our sole motive is to help UPSC aspirants who lack money for coaching, we help UPSC aspirants to know daily current affairs & facts through memes, get motivational quotes, and enhance their vocabulary as we provide daily word meanings from “The Hindu” newspaper, and in many other ways.
Is it better to do an internship before or after college?
The internship is meant for exposure during the academic year or after the degree. During your degree you should especially be focused on your degree i.e. you should try to get an internship that is relevant to your education. It will help you if you select an optional subject as your degree stream is and also you will get exposure to study.
How do I apply for PSC Prep in India?
Applicants are advised to visit www.pscprep.com to get a gist of the structure and quality parameters expected. The offer is open for both full time and part time applicants. The selected candidate will be eligible for a monthly stipend of INR 2500 per month.
How many videos do I have to send for an internship?
1. The interns will have to send 100 videos of the duration of a minimum of 10 minutes in total throughout this internship through e-mail. (You can also send the link) Save yourself from fraud! If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and notify us immediately.