What to do if you hate working in an office?
Here are five things you should do when you hate your job—that don’t involve storming out of the office and collecting an unemployment check.
- Assess Your Situation. It seems obvious, doesn’t it?
- Have the Tough Conversations.
- Switch Your Perspective.
- Vent About It.
- Do Your Best Work.
What are the best non-office jobs?
27 high-paying jobs perfect for people who don’t want to sit at a…
- Astronomers. urbancow | E+ | Getty Images.
- Airline pilots. Twenty20.
- Construction managers. Drazen Lovric | E+ | Getty Images.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Family and general physicians.
What can you do other than an office job?
Non-office jobs that pay well
- Flight attendant. National average salary: $35,907 per year.
- Teacher. National average salary: $36,041 per year.
- Chef. National average salary: $43,180 per year.
- Massage therapist. National average salary: $44,211 per year.
- HVAC technician.
- Biomedical technician.
- Physical therapy assistant.
What kind of job can I get if I hate people?
Jobs For People Who Hate People:
|Online Support Rep||$34,505|
|Postal delivery person||$53,426|
What jobs involve sitting down?
17 Jobs Where You Can Sit Down 2021
- Receptionist. The very first person you face when you walk inside an office, a hospital, or any other building is a receptionist.
- Bus/Truck Driver.
- Uber Driver.
- Graphic Designer.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Environmental Economist.