Table of Contents
What should camp counselors pack?
What to Bring to Camp
- A smile!
- Shorts and shirts -1 for each day plus 2 extra.
- Socks and underwear for each day of camp.
- Long pants – 1 pair.
- Swim suits – 2 (no two pieces or thongs)
- Sweatshirt (for cool nights)
- Shower shoes (flip flops)
What should I wear as a camp counselor?
It’s best to bring a mix of nicer t-shirts, and ones where you can be active and sporty in. Sweatshirts – Yes camp is going to be warm, but for the times that it will get cold, you are definitely going to need a sweatshirt. 2 or 3, just so you have a good choice, is likely to be fine.
What should you pack for summer camp?
What to Pack for Overnight Camp
- Reusable water bottle.
- Multiple bathing suits & sunscreen.
- Towels (Shower & beach)
- Multiple sets of socks and undergarments.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
How do you become popular at summer camp?
Use these ten easy tips to master the art of making friends at camp.
- Don’t be Afraid to Say Hello. First impressions go a long way.
- Be Genuine.
- Ask Open-Ended Questions.
- Be Open to New Things.
- Prepare Some Fun Activities.
- Don’t Go Alone.
- Ask People to do Things.
What should you not bring to summer camp?
As indicated on the summer camp packing list, please leave the firearms, knives, and archery bows at home. The summer camp packing list says no laptops, desktop PC’s, kindles, tablets, video games, or anything like that. If it has a screen, leave it at home.
What should you not bring to camp?
Here’s a list of what not to bring camping on your next adventure trip.
- Colognes, perfumes, and scented lotions.
- Glassware and individual beer bottles.
- Family-size containers of food.
- High fashion jewelry or clothes.
What should I pack for a 3 day camping trip?
Shelter and comfort checklist
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping mat or camp bed if tent camping.
- Table and camping chairs.
- Mallet, spare pegs and puller.
- Spare batteries, portable charger and cables.
- Torch and head torch.
- Tent repair kit, paracord, gaffa tape, cable ties, sewing kit.
How do I keep cool in summer camp?
Let’s look at some of the best summer camping tips for keeping your cool.
- Disassemble Your Tent During the Day.
- Set up Your Tent in the Shade.
- Use a Reflective Sunshade.
- Make Use of the Breeze.
- Check the Weather and Remove Your Rain Fly.
- Choose a Tent With Lots of Mesh.
- Get a Portable Fan.
- Try Sleeping in a Hammock.