Table of Contents
- 1 What is the better algorithm for line drawing?
- 2 Which is the best line algorithm to balance the processing load among the processors?
- 3 Why Bresenham’s line algorithm is preferred over DDA line algorithm?
- 4 What is Bresenham’s algorithm in computer graphics?
- 5 What are the advantages of Bresenham’s line drawing algorithm Mcq?
- 6 How do you generate line and circle explain circle drawing algorithm?
- 7 What is the line drawing algorithm?
- 8 Can we modify the line algorithm to produce an anti-aliased line?
What is the better algorithm for line drawing?
There are following algorithms used for drawing a line: DDA (Digital Differential Analyzer) Line Drawing Algorithm. Bresenham’s Line Drawing Algorithm. Mid-Point Line Drawing Algorithm.
Which technique is used for to improve computational efficiency in Bresenham’s line algorithm?
This algorithm is used for scan converting a line. It was developed by Bresenham. It is an efficient method because it involves only integer addition, subtractions, and multiplication operations….Bresenham’s Line Algorithm:
|x||y||d=d+I1 or I2|
Which is the best line algorithm to balance the processing load among the processors?
Parallel line algorithm
9. Which is the best line algorithm to balance the processing load among the processers? Explanation: If there are ‘n’ processes then this algorithm divides it into number of partitions and generates line segments. Explanation: In Parallel line algorithm each processors calculates pixel positions.
What steps are required to plot a line whose slope is between 0 and 45 using Bresenham’s method?
Why Bresenham’s line algorithm is preferred over DDA line algorithm?
Bresenhams algorithm is faster than DDA algorithm in line drawing because it performs only addition and subtraction in its calculation and uses only integer arithmetic so it runs significantlyfaster. Bresenhams algorithm can draw circles and curves with much more accuracy than DDA algorithm.
What are the advantages of this algorithm over DDA line drawing algorithm?
Bresenhams algorithm uses ints and only uses addition and subtraction. (2) Due to the use of only addition, subtraction and bit shifting Bresenhams algorithm is faster than DDA in producing the line. (3) Fixed point DDA algorithms are generally superior to Bresenhams algoritm on modern computers.
What is Bresenham’s algorithm in computer graphics?
Bresenham’s line algorithm is a line drawing algorithm that determines the points of an n-dimensional raster that should be selected in order to form a close approximation to a straight line between two points. It is one of the earliest algorithms developed in the field of computer graphics.
How is RDA different from Bresenham’s line drawing algorithm?
The main distinction between DDA algorithm and Bresenham line algorithm is that, the DDA algorithmic rule uses floating purpose values whereas in Bresenham, spherical off functions is used.
What are the advantages of Bresenham’s line drawing algorithm Mcq?
Advantages of Bresenham Line Drawing Algorithm-
- It is easy to implement.
- It is fast and incremental.
- It executes fast but less faster than DDA Algorithm.
- The points generated by this algorithm are more accurate than DDA Algorithm.
- It uses fixed points only.
Which of the following transformation is used for altering the object size?
Explanation: Scaling is used to alter or change the size of objects.
How do you generate line and circle explain circle drawing algorithm?
Bresenham’s Circle Algorithm:
- Step1: Start Algorithm.
- Step2: Declare p, q, x, y, r, d variables.
- Step3: Enter the value of r.
- Step4: Calculate d = 3 – 2r.
- Step5: Initialize x=0.
- Step6: Check if the whole circle is scan converted.
- Step7: Plot eight points by using concepts of eight-way symmetry.
Why do we need a decision parameter in Bresenham line drawing algorithm?
We need to a decision parameter to decide whether to pick Yk + 1 or Yk as next point. The idea is to keep track of slope error from previous increment to y.
What is the line drawing algorithm?
In this article, we will see an outline on the Line Drawing Algorithm. Line drawing on the computer means the computer screen is dividing into two parts rows and columns. Those rows and columns are also known as Pixels.
What is the best algorithm for line smoothing in computer graphics?
Several algorithms can be used like Bresenham’s Line Algorithm , Digital Differential Analyzer , Xiaolin Wu’s line algorithm , Gupta-Sproull algorithm . Later two perform anti-aliasing or line smoothing.
Can we modify the line algorithm to produce an anti-aliased line?
We will modify this algorithm so that it can produce an anti-aliased line . Xiaolin Wu’s line algorithm is characterized by the fact that at each step of the calculation is carried out for the two closest to the line of pixels, and they are colored with different intensity, depending on the distance.
What is the Xiaolin Wu’s line algorithm?
Xiaolin Wu’s line algorithm is characterized by the fact that at each step of the calculation is carried out for the two closest to the line of pixels, and they are colored with different intensity, depending on the distance. Current intersection middle pixel intensity gives 100\% if the pixel is within 0.9 pixel, the intensity will be 10\%.