What happens if you fail your PIN 3 times?
If you have entered your PIN incorrectly 3 times in a row, it will automatically block the card and stop anyone from using it as a security measure.
How do I unblock my federal ATM card?
6 Simple Steps to Block Unblock your Debit Card
- Login to Internet Banking/Mobile Banking.
- Click on DEBIT CARD SERVICES.
- Click on DEBIT CARD OFF (Temporary Blocking).
- Select your Account Number & Card Number form the drop-down menu, select the reason and enter your comments.
What do I do if my card PIN is locked?
What to do if your PIN is locked
- Insert your card into the cash machine.
- Enter your existing PIN.
- Select PIN services.
- Select PIN change.
- Choose a new PIN.
How do I unlock my federal bank account?
If your account got locked by any chance or if you forgot your password, kindly send a request by email to [email protected] from the email id you have registered with us.
How many times can you put wrong PIN number in?
Maximum 3 times you can enter wrong pin in one day.
How do I change my PIN number with federal bank?
Reset PIN using Debit Card
- Open FedMobile app in your mobile and select “Forgot PIN” option.
- Select “Debit Card” option to authenticate using Debit card credentials.
- Enter last 4 digits of card number, ATM Pin, Card expiry date and month.
- You will be prompted to enter new PIN for FedMobile in the next screen.
How do I unlock my debit card PIN number?
If you do not know your PIN Insert your card and enter the correct PIN. Select ‘Other Services’, then ‘Unblock PIN’ and you will be able to use your card and PIN immediately.
How can I reset my federal bank PIN?
How can I change my ATM PIN?
Select “PIN Generation” option on ATM Screen. Enter your bank account number from your passbook. You will receive OTP(One Time Password) on your registered mobile number. You can confirm OTP on ATM Screen, and it will allow you to select new ATM PIN of your choice.