Table of Contents
- 1 What can you do in your daily life to help reduce climate change?
- 2 What is an action or several actions that you can do directly that will have the greatest impact on combating climate change?
- 3 How can you influence the members of your community to be a part of a movement against global warming?
- 4 What can you say about the Philippine climate?
What can you do in your daily life to help reduce climate change?
- Make your voice heard by those in power.
- Eat less meat and dairy.
- Cut back on flying.
- Leave the car at home.
- Reduce your energy use, and bills.
- Respect and protect green spaces.
- Invest your money responsibly.
- Cut consumption – and waste.
What is an action or several actions that you can do directly that will have the greatest impact on combating climate change?
Waste. The most effective way to reduce waste is to not create it in the first place. Save money, conserve natural resources, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by practicing the three R’s: reduce, reuse, and recycle.
What part of your daily routine can be changed to help the climate change crisis provide at least 5 things you can do to help?
5 Easy Lifestyle Changes That Could Help Tackle Climate Change
- Cut down on non-renewable energy sources.
- Change the way you travel.
- Eat more plants, less meat.
- Remember–reduce, reuse, recycle.
- And last but not least: vote.
How can you influence the members of your community to be a part of a movement against global warming?
Take political action
- Be a climate voter – only vote for candidates who accept the science of climate change and are committed to addressing it.
- Sign a petition calling for climate action.
- Write a letter to your local, state or national elected official explaining your concern about climate change and urging them to act.
What can you say about the Philippine climate?
The Climate of the Philippines is tropical and maritime. It is characterized by relatively high temperature, high humidity and abundant rainfall. The coolest months fall in January with a mean temperature of 25.5oC while the warmest month occurs in May with a mean temperature of 28.3oC.