Table of Contents
- 1 What are some adjectives to describe personality?
- 2 What are adjectives for House?
- 3 What are 4/5 adjectives that you think best describe your personality?
- 4 How would you describe a modern house?
- 5 What are some adjectives to Describe Yourself?
- 6 What are some neutral or contextual personality adjectives?
What are some adjectives to describe personality?
Here is a list of English words that are often used to describe someone’s personality.
- brave – someone who isn’t afraid of danger.
- chatty – someone who talks a lot.
- clever – good at learning things.
- cowardly – (mildly negative) someone who is afraid of things. (
- easy-going – someone who is easy to get along with.
What are adjectives for House?
You can use the following adjectives to describe your home:
How do you describe a pretty house?
Words to Describe the House of Your Dreams
How do you describe adjectives with cities?
A list of useful words for describing cities, towns and countries.
- ancient – a place that has a long history.
- beautiful – very pleasing on the eye.
- boring – dull and not very interesting.
- bustling – a crowded, busy place.
- charming – nice, very pleasing.
- contemporary – modern, very up to date.
What are 4/5 adjectives that you think best describe your personality?
How would you describe a modern house?
Modern home design emphasizes clean lines and geometric shapes. No more are features such as arches, ornate columns, window shutters, or any outlandish ornamentation. In place of these features that at one point spoke of luxury and wealth are simple shapes and intentional asymmetry. The opulence of the past is no more.
What are some adjectives that describe personality?
Adjectives That Describe Personality – Elementary Vocabulary & Grammar. Here is a list of English words that are often used to describe someone’s personality. brave – someone who isn’t afraid of danger. Example sentence: Mario is a coastguard. He is very brave.
Are there adjectives that describe people in negative ways?
There are also adjectives that describe people in a negative way, so-called negative adjectives. Let’s have a closer look. INSANITY: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Cathy works as a carer in a home for elderly people.
What are some adjectives to Describe Yourself?
Learn 150+ useful adjectives to describe yourself or someone’s personality in English. Academic. Accurate. Adaptable. Adorable. Adventurous. Affectionate. Aggressive. Agreeable.
What are some neutral or contextual personality adjectives?
Neutral or Contextual Personality Adjectives 1 Ambitious 2 Anxious 3 Breezy 4 Businesslike 5 busy 6 Casual 7 Cerebral 8 Cautious 9 Chatty 10 Childlike