Table of Contents
- 1 How long does it take for Saudi cultural attestation?
- 2 What is the procedure for Saudi attestation?
- 3 How long does Norka attestation take?
- 4 What is the process of HRD attestation?
- 5 What is certificate attestation in Saudi?
- 6 How can I get attested by Indian embassy?
- 7 What is Saudi embassy attestation and why is it important?
- 8 What is the difference between Mea and embassy attestation?
- 9 How do I submit a degree certificate to the Saudi embassy?
How long does it take for Saudi cultural attestation?
about 3 months
Generally it takes about 3 months or more, to complete the Saudi Attestations once we receive all the above documents.
What is the procedure for Saudi attestation?
Documents Required for Saudi degree Attestation
- Original Degree/Diploma – HRD attestation compulsory.
- Original Mark Sheet – Final Year.
- Original Offer Letter – Issued date not more than six months old.
- Passport Copy.
- Visa copy / Color IQAMA copy.
- Affidavit (undertaking) on 10 Rupees Stamp paper.
How can I get certificate attested from Saudi embassy?
1) Supporting documents for attestation of Educational Documents– Original offer letter should be attested by Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper. In case, the candidate is in India, then the Affidavit needs to be sworn before a Notary Public.
How long does Norka attestation take?
Normally, it would take concerning three to seven business days to induce the certificate attestation from NORKA solely. It depends on the country’s embassy moreover, for example, attestation for Saudi needs a few or a lot of months, whereas UAE embassy attestation will be done inside weeks.
What is the process of HRD attestation?
For getting attestation from HRD, you need to submit the original degree certificate to the HRD office along with the copy of mark sheet, copy of the offer letter, copy of passport and two passport size photographs.
What are the documents required for certificate attestation?
Documents needed for Degree Certificate attestation in India
- Original Certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Visa Copy.
- 2 Photographs.
- Authorisation letter.
What is certificate attestation in Saudi?
Saudi Arabia Attestation of Degree Certificates is the act of witnessing a Degree certificate by authorised person / persons / Departments / authorities with their official seal and signature. Degree Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia can be done from the issued country of the certificate.
How can I get attested by Indian embassy?
For attestation of Indian passport, Driving License, Pan Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID, Educational documents etc., applicant may submit original and a copy of the same. Documents which are not apostilled from India will not be authenticated by Embassy. Such documents will only be attested as ‘True Copy Attestation Only”.
How can I check my Norka status?
If you want to know the Norka registration Status through Email, applicants must send the Mail to the Officials Mail ID i.e. [email protected], [email protected]. The Officials will give a reply within 4 to 6 hours.
What is Saudi embassy attestation and why is it important?
Proper embassy attestation is mandatory for getting work permits in Saudi Arabia. It is necessary to follow proper attestation procedures for all certificates. Without which, the authority will reject your application. Saudi embassy attestation is essential for getting admissions in Saudi universities and schools.
What is the difference between Mea and embassy attestation?
Saudi Cultural Attestation: After MEA, the documents are verified from the Saudi Cultural Attache. Embassy Attestation: Certificates are attested from the Saudi embassy/consulate. Urogulf Gobal Services is the most secure and transparent attestation services agency in India and the Middle East.
Where can I get a Saudi passport attestation in India?
The Saudi Attestation process undergoes in a choice of locations in India including, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Bhopal and Kerala. Just give us a call or drop us a mail and our team of professionals will help you out with the attestation service.
How do I submit a degree certificate to the Saudi embassy?
It has to be taken care that before you submit the document to the Saudi Embassy, you have to attest the Certificate from local Home Department. Make sure the authentication is done by the respective state where the degree is issued, later the certificates has to be sent to Delhi for MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).