Table of Contents
How do you mention certifications on a CV?
For each resume certification entry, include the following information:
- Name of Certification.
- Name of Certifying Agency or Body.
- Dates of Obtainment.
- Location (If the certification is location-specific)
- Expiration date (If applicable; of course, don’t list certifications on a resume that have expired)
Are Coursera certificates mentioned on a resume CV?
Yes, you should mention it in your resume as it will be relevant to your experiences and studies.
Should I add MOOCs in resume?
No, you should not mention your MOOCs in your resume, instead you should mention your skills and projects related to your MOOCs.
How do you add certifications on LinkedIn?
How can I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
How do you add a MOOC to LinkedIn?
Adding Your Completed Courses to LinkedIn
- Log in to LinkedIn.
- Under Profile menu, choose Edit Profile.
- Right under your profile overview, you should see “Add a section to your profile”. Click View More and then choose Courses to add the Courses section to your profile.
- Click “Add course” to add a new course.
How do I add licenses and certifications to my resume?
For each certification and license that you list on your resume include:
- The full name of the certification (any common abbreviation can be included in parentheses)
- The issuing organization (or state)
- The date you earned the certification.
- The location (if applicable and not implied by the issuer)