Table of Contents
- 1 How can I reset my axis ATM PIN online?
- 2 How can I reset my Axis Bank mPIN?
- 3 How can I get my axis ATM PIN by SMS?
- 4 How can I reset my Axis Bank password without debit card?
- 5 How can I change my Axis Bank UPI pin?
- 6 How can I change my mobile number in Axis Bank without ATM?
- 7 How to set/reset pin in Axis Bank mobile app?
- 8 How do I change the expiry date of my Axis Bank?
- 9 How to reset axaxis bank debit card PIN?
How can I reset my axis ATM PIN online?
Step 1:Login to Mobile banking App and Click on the “Home” button, on top left corner. Step 2:Select “Banking”, select “services” from sub menu. Step 3:Select “Debit Card” option and select “Set/Reset PIN”. Step 4:Now select your Debit card and Enter 4 Digit PIN, Re-Enter 4 Digit PIN and Enter MPIN.
How can I reset my Axis Bank mPIN?
To change your mPIN you have to follow these steps:
- Launch the Axis Bank mobile banking app.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select ‘Change mPIN’ option.
- Enter the current mPIN and set the new mPIN.
- You can now log in using your new mPIN.
How can I change my mobile number in Axis Bank Online?
How to change Mobile Number in Axis Bank
- Go to the Axis Bank Internet Banking login portal.
- Enter your login details and login to your internet banking dashboard.
- Now click on Update personal details.
- Now, click on Contact Number Option.
- Enter your new mobile number and then click on update.
How can I get my axis ATM PIN by SMS?
Send an SMS using your registered mobile number in the format PIN ABCD EFGH. Here, ABCD means the last four digits of the Axis Bank ATM card while EFGH means the last four digits of Axis Bank Account Number. Once the SMS is sent, you will receive a One Time Password to the registered number.
How can I reset my Axis Bank password without debit card?
You can generate your Internet Banking password online in case you have forgotten it. You will need your 16 digit ATM/debit card number and ATM PIN. If you do not have a debit card, then please place a request for PIN at the call center or your nearest branch.
How can I unlock my Axis bank account?
If you have an Axis Bank Savings Account, the bank will inform you three months in advance that your account is likely to go inoperative or dormant. This is done through letters to your registered address, email to your registered email account and/or an SMS on your registered mobile number.
How can I change my Axis Bank UPI pin?
How to change your Axis UPI PIN:
- Download Cointab app for Android or iPhone.
- Install app using mobile number which is registered in your Axis account.
- Select Axis for BHIM registration.
- All your Axis accounts will be registered and activated for BHIM services.
- Select Change Axis Bank UPI PIN option.
How can I change my mobile number in Axis Bank without ATM?
You can request for the following information:
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘Mobile Number Update’
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank.
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How can I get OTP for Axis Bank?
Please call the Axis Bank Card helpline at 1-860-419-5555/1-860-500-5555 to update your registered mobile no. Once you have updated your mobile number, you will start receiving the OTP for online transactions post registration.
How to set/reset pin in Axis Bank mobile app?
Use your username and password to login to the Axis Bank mobile app. Click on the “home” button which is located on the top-left corner of the screen. Select “Banking” option and click on the “services” tab. Select the “debit card” option. Choose “set/reset PIN” from the other debit card options available.
How do I change the expiry date of my Axis Bank?
Click on “account” and choose the “debit card” tab. Next, select the “more services” option and choose the “set debit card PIN”. Enter the 4-digit PIN of your choice. Re-enter the PIN and enter the expiry date of your Axis Bank debit card.
How to check Axis Bank debit card details?
Dial the Axis Bank toll-free numbers – 1860-419-5555/ 1860-500-5555. Before this, make sure that your mobile number is registered with Axis Bank. On the call, select option 1 to know your bank account details. After that, choose option 4 for debit card related services.
How to reset axaxis bank debit card PIN?
Axis Bank customers have to follow the steps mentioned below to reset their debit card PIN via their internet banking account: Login to your internet banking account using your internet banking username and password. Click on “account” and choose the “debit card” tab. Next, select the “more services” option and choose the “set debit card PIN”.