Table of Contents
How can I port my Vodafone number to Airtel?
How to port Vodafone to Airtel?
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Start a new conversation with ‘1900’ (1900 is a USSD code).
- Type ‘PORT’ space ‘your mobile number’ and send the SMS. (PORT is case sensitive and to be typed only in block letters).
How can I port my Vodafone online?
Simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the MNP page and select a connection type (Postpaid or Prepaid)
- Enter your area pin code & mobile number you wish to port.
- Enter your delivery address for the new Vi SIM card home delivery.
- Select a Vi postpaid plan or Prepaid plan to port number online and complete the order.
How can I port my Vodafone to another network?
Step 1: Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900. You’ll receive an SMS back with a Port out code.
How can I port VI to Airtel online?
Switch to Airtel in 3 simple steps
- 1Select plan and confirm. port-in request.
- 2Our executive will visit you, take your details and deliver your SIM.
- 3 Insert the activated SIM to enjoy. Airtel 4G.
How can I activate my ported Airtel SIM?
How to activate Airtel SIM after porting?
- Insert your new SIM card into your handset and switch it on.
- Next, you will need to enter a PIN.
- Simply enter this number and press OK.
- Now dial *123# to activate your SIM card.
- Once this process is done your connection will show ‘Airtel’ on the phone screen.
How do I port my number from Vodafone?
Online: You can get a PAC Code from Vodafone by logging in to the My Vodafone website. Once you’ve logged in, go to Account settings > Mobile switching. By Text Message: You can get a Vodafone PAC Code sent to you via SMS text message. Text PAC to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Vodafone.
What is the cost of porting to Airtel?
How to port your mobile number to Airtel prepaid. Before beginning the process, you need to keep your address and ID proofs handy. You’ll also be required to pay a Rs. 100 delivery fee to an Airtel executive delivering your SIM.
How can I port my SIM?
Step 1– Send an SMS in the following format- PORT followed by space to port> to 1900. Step 2– You will receive an 8-digit UPC (Unique Porting Code) as a reply from the existing mobile number operator on your registered mobile number.
How do I activate my Vodafone SIM after porting?
Both prepaid and postpaid accounts can be activated via SMS.
- SMS SIMEX <19-20 digit SIM card number> to 55199.
- You will receive an SMS from 55199 with last 6 digits of SIM card number missing.
- Send last 6 digits back to 55199, within two hours of receiving SMS.
- Your new SIM will be activated in 20 min.
How to Port Vodafone number?
Provide your PAC code from Vodafone to your new mobile network operator who will then be able to port your existing Vodafone number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
How to check Airtel number?
Step 1: Download the MyAirtel app from Google Play Store or iTunes.
What is Airtel Bank?
Airtel Payments Bank is a fully digital and paperless bank, aims to provide basic banking services to every citizen of India. There are so many commercial banks functioning in India but Payments Banks is new model of banks form to provide banking facilities to rural areas.