Table of Contents
How can I get SBI MPIN online?
SBI Mobile Banking Registration
- Send an SMS the code ‘MBSREG’ to 9223440000/567676 to get your user ID and default MPIN.
- Along with the credentials, you will also receive a link to download the mobile banking application.
- After downloading the app, you can log in using the credentials provided.
How can I recover my SBI MPIN?
There is a forgot mPin option provided in the login screen of the application which will de-register the application from the mobile. Please login to Onlinesbi and go to “Profile>> High Security Option” and deregister the State Bank Secure OTP App for receiving SMS OTP.
What is MPIN in Yono SBI?
You can log on to the Yono app/portal with your online SBI login credentials or account details including ATM Card. On the mobile app, you can set up a 6-digit MPIN that can be used for login in future. In case you do not have both your online SBI login credentials and ATM card, please visit your SBI branch.
How can I get MPIN?
How can you generate an mPIN?
- Clicking the ‘create/change mPin’ option.
- Entering your debit card expiry date along with the last 6 digits in the relevant field.
- Entering the OTP pin generated by your bank and sent to your registered number.
- Entering the desired UPI PIN and clicking the Submit button.
How can I reset my SBI YONO MPIN?
Go to Profile Settings > Choose Change MPIN > Enter old MPIN> Enter new MPIN > Confirm new MPIN > Change.
How can I reset my Yono SBI MPIN?
Go to Profile Settings > Choose Change MPIN > Enter old MPIN> Enter new MPIN > Confirm new MPIN > Change. However, to use the application for the first time, it is mandatory for you to change the default MPIN and set your own MPIN through “Register” option on home page.
How do I reset my Yono MPIN?
In settings, tap on Remove MPIN. After removing the current MPIN, open the login screen, and tap on Set MPIN. Next screen enter your net banking User ID and login password and submit. Finally set new MPIN and submit.