Table of Contents
What should I study to become a property developer?
- Planning for Property Developers.
- Communication Skills.
- Real Estate Principles.
- Economics IA – Microeconomics.
- Economics IB – Macroeconomics.
- Commercial Law.
- Mathematics for Property Studies.
- Business Statistics.
What are TAFE courses?
TAFE stands for Technical and Further Education. TAFE colleges are located throughout Western Australia and are government backed and guaranteed. TAFE International Western Australia colleges offer a wide range of career-focused courses, modern facilities and excellent pathways to university programs.
What can you do at TAFE NSW?
Explore our course areas
- Travel and Tourism.
- Event Management.
- Commercial Cookery and Baking.
- Food Science, Production and Processing.
What is Atar score?
• ATAR stands for Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank. It is a number between zero and 99.95 that tells you where you rank in your year group. It’s based on overall HSC results and is designed to be a predictor of your first-year performance at university.
What TAFE courses will be free NSW?
More Free TAFE courses announced
- Statement of Attainment in Start your Career in Hairdressing/Barbering.
- Statement of Attainment in Start your Career in Beauty.
- Statement of Attainment in Drones in Agriculture.
- Statement of Attainment in Create and Design Spreadsheets.
- Statement of Attainment in Food Safety Supervision.
How many courses does TAFE NSW offer?
A part of TAFE NSW, TAFE Digital offers over 250 current and industry relevant courses across a range of modern industries to help you gain a nationally recognised qualification in your area of interest.
Which subjects scale the best in ATAR?
Physics and Chemistry are the highest scaling sciences and scale significantly better than Biology, mainly because they contain a significant portion of numerical calculations.
What is the lowest possible ATAR?
The ATAR is a number from 0 and 99.95 in intervals of 0.05. The highest rank is 99.95, the next highest 99.90, and so on. The lowest automatically reported rank is 30.00, with ranks below 30.00 being reported as ‘less than 30’. Find out more about how ATARs are calculated.
Can I study on job seeker?
As part of their mutual obligation requirements, job seekers in online employment services may elect at any time to participate in study and training in high labour demand areas (see below).
What courses are free in NSW?
Government Funded Courses (NSW)
- JobTrainer. JobTrainer is an Australian government initiative to help young Australians get the job skills they need to find employment.
- Skills Checkpoint.
- Smart and Skilled.
Who can study at TAFE NSW?
Students need to be at least 15 years old to enrol at TAFE NSW. There are some exceptions, such as apprentices and trainees, who can be 14 years and nine months old, or students who gain their principal’s approval, as well as TAFE NSW approval, to participate in a TVET program under the age of 15.
What ATAR is needed for Doctor?
A secondary education qualification such as the NSW Higher School Certificate (including national and international equivalents). An ATAR of 99.95 or equivalent is required*.