Table of Contents
What are some questions to ask about reading?
Best Questions About Reading Books
- What’s the first book you remember reading?
- What are you reading right now?
- What was the last book you read?
- What book will you read next?
- Have you read a book more than once?
- What is the longest book you’ve ever read?
- What is the shortest book you’ve ever read?
How do you come up with a question about a book?
- Who are the key characters? Do one or more of the characters tell the story?
- What style is it written in?
- What do the characters do?
- What is the book about?
- What time period is it set in?
- When was the book written?
- Where does it take place?
- What do you know about the author?
What is a novel question?
(ii) In clause (i), a “novel question of law” is a question of law that has not been determined in prior decisions, determinations, and rulings described in section 803(a).
What are basic comprehension questions?
4. Comprehension Questions about Summarising
- What is the main idea of the story?
- What happened in the story?
- What do you think was the most important part of the story?
- Did something happen that changed the outcome of the story?
- What was the character’s mission?
- Why did the character make this choice?
What questions did the Domesday Book ask?
What is the manor called?
How to discuss a book?
1. Watch your language! Try to avoid words like “awful” or “idiotic”—even “like” and “dislike.” They don’t help move discussions forward and can put
What are some quotes about books?
Quotes tagged as “books” (showing 1-30 of 3,000) “So many books, so little time.” “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”